1 Part Lemon Juice, 1 Part Honey, 5 Parts Gin

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Cute food.




School's almost over for me, so it's time to resume a more important task: food-blogging! Today I went to the Bazaar Bizarre, an indie crafts fair. The place was packed! There was a line around the block! I guess people like their alt-crafts. Anyway, one of the vendors was selling plush toys modelled after food, like donuts (see above), burnt toast, and cupcakes. Super tres cute! Check out the toys here. More mad-cute toys at Plush Rush (albeit mostly not food-themed).

1 Comments:

Blogger dinner said...

Oh man, I thought that those were really cute edible treats! That would be much cooler in my opinion. Come here little cupcake...

My boss is taking the lab out fo rmy good bye lunch, report to come.

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home