1 Part Lemon Juice, 1 Part Honey, 5 Parts Gin

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hot Pot City

My boss and Jenn and I went out instead of going to his place, and after much cruising around since every place I knew was closed on Monday, we ended up at Coriya Hot Pot City. It's like a Korean/Japanese fondue, where there is a pot of boiling water in the center, and a foil covered ring around it. The burner heats it from below, so you can boil things or fry them on the ring. Then there is an all-you-can-eat bar of raw meat, fish, seafood, tofu, noodles, veggies, and other ingredients and a selection of sauces. There were also pre-made sushi and desserts. It was awesome! We all made several rounds of masterpieces with fried and boiled things. And since this kind of thing is usually pretty expensive, it was a steal at $13/person for all you can eat sushi! My favorite was the octopus and the mussels. Here is an illustration:

2 Comments:

Blogger dinner said...

I see no one liked my drawing of the purple octopus.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger cakes said...

Actually, I was very impressed with your drawing and was going to suprise you with my own ms paint masterpiece, but apparently I am too lazy.

$13, wtf!! There needs to be buffet places like that around b-town.

9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home