1 Part Lemon Juice, 1 Part Honey, 5 Parts Gin

Monday, October 03, 2005

My stove ROCKS


I would like to share the picture of my stove. My 80 year old landlady Agnes says her mom used to cook on it a long time ago, so how old is it? I don't know. But it looks cool and works great - it has really big even burners that are very smoothly adjustable and it has a knob for relighting pilot lights! It also has matching shakers on that little shelf that say "Sugar" and "Flour". Why would you need such a little flour container? My guess is for gravies.

2 Comments:

Blogger dinner said...

hi viskers! we're online at the same time. i also forgot to say i came across a blog about making indian food:
http://hookedonheat.blogspot.com/

there is an indian restaurant near my new place that has a buy one get one free deal on vegetarian entrees - yay!

9:35 PM

 
Blogger cakes said...

Wow, that stove is so cute and quaint, like in a dollhouse or something.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home